Our goal is to support all students to seek their best in all aspects of life.
Dunstan focuses on four inter-related areas that are called “Cornerstones” to achieve the vision explained in the Mission Statement.
The values and attitudes that promote a positive school culture are encouraged and nurtured by our guiding principles:
- The desire to learn, work hard and achieve to a personal best.
- Honesty and respect for all.
- Friendship and generosity to others.
- A sense of pride and belonging to school through being involved.
- Region: Southland
- Co Ed Status: Co-Educational
- Roll Total: 567
- Authority: State
- International roll: 6
- Decile: 8
Claim your free profile and edit it with StudySpy's provider dashboard!
Sign up & edit