Your last chance to get Level 3 Fees Free - See our website for details.
The Welding Academy has been providing dedicated Welding training to the welding and wider engineering industry for more than 20 years.
Our mission at the Welding Academy is to ensure quality education and training in a caring and safe environment to prepare students for employment in a variety of occupations within the welding and engineering industries.
The Welding Academy is committed to graduating socially and ethically responsible students that are capable of pursuing industrial careers as well as further academic studies.
98% of our graduates find work in the welding industry, you will find our students throughout New Zealand and the rest of the world. We have close links with the industry who often require new welders.
With further Work Experience and/or qualifications:
- Workshop Supervisor
- Welding Inspector
- Welding Supervisor
- Welding engineer
- Manufacturing engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
The Welding Academy was established in Christchurch in December 1998 and was registered with NZQA on 1 May 1999. We became an NZQA Category 1 training provider in 2018.
Expansion plans in 2019 resulted in us moving from our previous site on Shakespeare Road to our current site on Lismore Street, Waltham.
In 2021 The Welding Academy became part of the CC Group and with a significant investment, which is ongoing, The Welding Academy continues to grow to meet the demands for welding training in New Zealand.
Welding is used in:
- Automotive: Towbars, Trailers and Truck Chassis.
- Agricultural Equipment: Farm Equipment, Irrigation Systems, Repairs and Maintenance.
- Construction: Structural Steelwork, Earthquake Strengthening and Ground Stabilisation.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Tube and Pipework.
- Food and Beverage: Stainless Tube, Tanks, Vats.
- Aviation Industry: Aluminium Repair and Fabrication.
- Marine: Underwater Welding, Boat Building and Repairs.
- Manufacturing in general.
Welding Academy Christchurch
Located 5 mins from central Christchurch - near Lancaster Park. • Fully equipped workshops • Administration office • Classroom facilities • Parking available
Claim your free profile and edit it with StudySpy's provider dashboard!
Sign up & edit