Wellington Girls’ College will prepare young women to go out into the world as independent thinkers with respect for themselves and others, the confidence to accept and respond to challenges, and an enduring passion for learning.Wellington Girls’ College has four school values.
Our values are what we, as a community, believe are important.
In 2018 we introduced and unpacked our values and their meanings in our form classes and discussed ways in which we could demonstrate them – individually and as a school community.
This year we continue to have a broad focus on our values, celebrating them by:
- Knowing what they mean and being able to pronounce them
- Acknowledging students who demonstrate these values ( junior award each term for every core class)
- Including values when awarding Te Tohu Raukawa
- Discussing values in wānanga classes, subject classes and assemblies
- Living these values as members of the WGC community
- Demonstrating our values in our teaching and learning
Roll Total: 1485
International roll: 68