Our Kaupapa (Mission Statement) is: Opening up the future and potential of performance practice.
We are a bicultural organisation and the following values form our foundation.
Wairua: Spirit. Innovation. Inspiration. Artistry. Research and Development.
Kawa Whakaruruhau: Protecting. Creating cultural safety and supporting individual differences.. Growing individual agency.
Aroha: Love and sharing. Connecting up the performing arts community. Growing sustainability and wellness in our industry and community.
Manaakitanga: Caring and welcoming. Holding mana - our history of prestige, excellence. Maintaining and enhancing our integrity. Growing and nurturing the industry in relationship to growing our students.
- NZ Diploma in Scenic Construction & Properties (Set & Props)
- NZ Diploma in Costume Construction
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (Management)
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Design (Stage & Screen)
Claim your free profile and edit it with StudySpy's provider dashboard!
Sign up & edit