Founded in 1989, the College of Natural Health & Homeopathy (CNHH) is New Zealand’s leading Homeopathy College, providing high-quality homeopathic education. With over 1000 graduates since its humble beginnings, the College is a valuable resource for the industry looking to employ professional and highly skilled practitioners.
The College is the first educational institution in New Zealand to be accredited to provide homeopathy to level 7 on the NZQA framework and the first and only accredited provider for a Diploma of Homeopathy (Animal Health).
In 2015, the College renewed its homeopathy qualification structure into three modern diplomas:
- New Zealand Diploma in Acute Prescribing with Homeopathy Level 5
- New Zealand Diploma in Homeopathy (Human Health) Level 6
- New Zealand Diploma in Homeopathy (Animal Health) Level 6
The college offers flexible distance learning options for students choosing to study online within New Zealand or internationally. To support this our qualifications are structured allows students to study homeopathy anytime from anywhere in the world.
The College provides the highest standard of classical homeopathic training and is a government accredited with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
CNHH provides an ongoing commitment to providing high-quality teaching delivered by skilled educators who are experts in their fields.
The College believes that education should be an enjoyable experience.
Studying with the College of Natural Health & Homeopathy provides you with:
- A friendly, supportive, integrated learning environment
- Flexible learning options
- Highly qualified, professional and experienced tutors
- Government-approved courses
- Access to student loans and allowances for domestic students only
- Lectures for distance courses recorded live and offered online
- Association to New Zealand's leading homeopathy college
- Preparation for registration with the New Zealand Council of Homeopaths (NZCH)