Framework Solutions International specialises in training and consultancy that is linked to competency based qualifications frameworks, both nationally and internationally. Framework Solutions International has undertaken contracts in Bhutan, Fiji, and Samoa. We are currently working in Botswana with the Botswana Qualifications Authority, providing technical assistance in the development of a National Credit and Qualifications Framework. We are also working in Egypt, developing competency based qualifications in the fields of logistics and renewable energy.
Framework Solutions International has extensive experience in education and training both in the public and private sector, with over 30 years experience in the education sector. Managing Director, Lynn Stanton has personally assisted many Industry Training Organisations (ITOs) and Private Training Establishments (PTEs) with a full range of consultancy and training in such areas as:
- National Qualifications Frameworks
- The development of moderation systems
- Unit standard and occupational standards writing and qualifications packaging
- Programme development and accreditation
- Assessor and Moderator training
- Quality Management Systems and consent to assess applications
- Train The Trainer courses
- The National Certificate in Adult Education and Training (Levels 4 and 5)
Clients have included:
- The Governments of New Zealand, Bhutan, Fiji, Samoa, Botswana, Kenya, and Egypt.
- Project work with over 15 ITOs.
- Numerous PTEs
- Not for profits such as LIFE Unlimited Hearing Therapy Services and the National Audiology Centre.
Whether you are an individual, a small business, or a corporate looking for specific Qualifications Framework consultancy, training or assessment our organisation can find the Framework Solution for your situation.